As the title implies, this isn't the most organized of blogs
This sad old man was digging through the trash looking for food where I work (he does this a lot) and it breaks my heart. I had to go on break super early so I wasn’t very hungry so I ate like half my sandwich and then offered it to him, wrapped in a paper towel, before throwing it away. He said “no thanks” and I said “are you sure” and he said “no thanks” again so I threw it away. Then he kept digging and I saw him walk away with my sandwich. My manager calls campus police if she sees him doing it and just ugh, I feel terrible. I wonder if I could use my work equivalency to buy him things since I pack my lunch, but it would require throwing things away evidently…?
School and grades are currently causing me physical pain
advantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
- instant cute outfit with minimal effort
- it enhances the coziness when u drink hot beverages
- sweater paws are guaranteed to make u feel 43% more adorable
- u can unbutton ur jeans and no one will know
disadvantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
Guys think they’re totally not cute lol
the day i dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see jesus
- In the last month, your skin and mucous membrane have completely rebuilt themselves.
- In the last three months you got a whole new blood supply.
- In the last six months almost every molecule in your muscles has been replaced.
Your body is being constantly rebuilt, solely from what you eat. Please eat.